Our aim is to ensure that our UK customers benefit from our 50+ years of knowledge and experience in the construction, agricultural and industrial sectors. We will always focus on meeting the needs of our customers and treating them fairly.
We will achieve this by:
Ensuring that every single member of our team live by our values in their everyday dealings with customers:
- Honest: we will treat customers with fairness, sincerity and genuine care
- Hard Working: we work hard to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Enthusiastic: we build and maintain a deep interest in our customers and their goals with dedication and passion.
- Employing our own nationwide team of asset finance experts who are trained and mentored to put the customer first
- Only offering products & services that match the requirements of our customer and are clear and easy to understand
- Providing a choice of delivery channels that make it easy to do business with us in a way that suits the customer
- Being open and transparent and communicating clearly at all times. Promoting and maintaining a culture which puts the customer first. Our employees are committed to deliver the best possible levels of customer service and treat our customers fairly
- Providing direct dial access to all of our support functions, managed under one roof at the Mill in Rocester, helps to ensure we deliver the speed of service and personal touch that our customers have come to expect
- Responding to our customers’ enquiries straight away
- Treating customer complaints as opportunities to improve our service with all complaints handled by an experienced manager whose name and contact details will be provided within 24 hours of the complaint
- Encouraging customers to provide us with feedback and ideas that help us to improve our service and customer experience
- Being committed to providing a market leading service through a team of staff in which we invest to be trained and motivated to deliver a first-class service.