JCB operating lease with cashback on disposal
JCB FlexiLease is an operating lease specifically designed for JCBs. It offers customers all the associated features and benefits of an operating lease but with one big difference: any profit over and above the investment value is yours. This is a kind of cashback opportunity at the end of the lease. This can be a win-win situation for your business.
With low-cost fixed lease instalments reflecting a predicted future investment value that remains unpaid by the customer and VAT payable along with each instalment, JCB FlexiLease can be a method of acquiring the long-term use of a JCB in a way that is easy on cash flow.
In addition, you know what the investment value is at the outset, and within 30 days of the end of the agreement, you can find an approved buyer, giving the supplying dealer first option. Any profit achieved above that investment value is yours!
You are also protected against any loss made on disposal, and you can simply return the machine to JCB Finance if you wish. Return conditions apply, and you will not own the machine at the end.
Benefits of JCB FlexiLease:
- Low-cost fixed instalments
- Removes residual risks
- Accurate budgeting
- Low initial capital outlay – this can be as low as one monthly instalment per year of the lease
- Spreads the impact of VAT, which is collected on each rental as it falls due
- Possible off-balance-sheet funding and tax efficient; speak to your accountant about how the facility would work for you
- Profit on disposal – there is no risk and all the reward, subject to return conditions
What happens at the end:
- Find an approved buyer for the goods, giving the supplying dealer first option. Any profit achieved above that investment value is yours!
- Upgrade or replace your existing JCB, and continue benefiting from flexible finance
- Just return the goods to JCB Finance. Return conditions apply
How it compares: